SIMPLE Limited Warranty
SIMPLE guarantees that all materials and component parts, excluding lamps, ballasts and transformers, are free from defects of material and/or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of shipment. Lamps, ballasts and transformers fall under the warranty of each particular manufacturer.
SIMPLE LED modules and drivers are guaranteed to be free from defects of material and/or workmanship for a period of five years from the date of shipment. Failure is defined as having 15% or more LED’s not illuminated in a luminaire. SIMPLE assumes no responsibility for installation or proper selection of its products.
Warranty is void if any unauthorized repairs or alterations are made.
Limit of Liability
SIMPLE’s liability is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of parts where, in our judgement, damage is caused by a defect and not misuse, and is limited to repair and replacement made by SIMPLE. Freight charges to and from the factory will be the responsibility of the purchaser. No claims for labor,
All shipments are delivered to the transportation company in good condition and SIMPLE’s liability ceases at that time. If ashipment is received damaged, the recipient must accept the shipment and immediately contact the freight carrier for damage inspection.
If concealed damage is found, notify the delivering carrier at once and request an inspection. Without this inspection, the transportation company will not consider a claim for loss or damage. If the carrier will not perform the inspection, the recipient should prepare an affidavit that they contacted them, noting the time and date that the carrier failed to comply with recipient’s request. This along with the other papers in the recipients’ possession will support the claim. SIMPLE is not liable for any damage or loss that happens during transport.
If the shipment is not delivered in accordance with the quantity of cartons or packages as shown on the Bill of Lading and/or Freight Bill, do not accept it until such shortages are noted on the Bill of Lading and/or Freight Bill. This responsibility lies with the recipient.
Damage or Loss in Transit
Loss or disputes with carriers regarding damaged product does not relieve the buyer’s obligation to pay the full amount of SIMPLE’s invoice in a timely manner. Shipments must be inspected by the recipient immediately upon receipt for noticeable transportation loss or damage, and a claim entered at once with the carrier as stated.
All claims against SIMPLE, including claims for shortages and errors, must be made in writing ten (10) days after delivery. Failure to make any such claim within ten (10) days shall constitute acceptance of the merchandise and the recipient waives any such shortages, errors, or other claims.
Conditions of Sale
Opening order of $2,500 minimum required.
Prices and product information are subject to change without notice.
Freight must be prepaid for any order or partial shipment by the recipient unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties.
SIMPLE reserves the right to route all shipments at their discretion. Shipments will be made in any other manner requested by the customer, provided customer accepts all additional costs. All shipments are F.O.B. Factory at the purchaser’s risk.
SIMPLE reserves the right to refuse to make direct shipments to points of destination outside the regular assigned selling and service area of the company.
All modified orders are non-cancelable afterrelease. Cancellation fee will be assessed at the discretion of SIMPLE for any product manufactured or partially manufactured.
- Materials may not be returned for credit or refund without prior written authorization from SIMPLE.
- Requests to return material must be made within 30 days from the invoice date.
- Approved returns must be accompanied by the appropriate Purchase Order number and Return Authorization number. Return Authorization number must be printed on the outside of the box.
- Non-stock, modified, custom color, and discontinued items, as well as all expedited shipments, are non-returnable.
- Return Authorization will expire 30 days after the date that the Return Authorization is issued. Materials received willbe refused and returned to sender if Return Authorizationperiod of 30 days has expired.
- Material accepted for return is subject to a minimum 50% restocking charge, including freight costs.
- If returned for credit, material must arrive in new, resalablecondition. Credit will not be issued for materials damagedas the result of improper packaging.
- No RA will be issued against unpaid invoices.
Many cataloged products are stocked at the SIMPLE factory and are available for immediate shipment. In all cases, SIMPLE will do its utmost to meet customer requirements but cannot be responsible for delays beyond its control. No liability shall be sustained by SIMPLE due to such delays.
Miscellaneous replacement parts prices are available upon request.